Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We’re now looking for an EMEA Category Manager HR, Marketing & Real Estate to join our highly successful IPO (International Procurement Office) Global Professional Services organization . The primary function of the EMEA Category Manager is to manage designated Categories within the EMEA region, ensuring an uninterrupted and timely supply at the optimum cost and quality that satisfies stakeholder requirements and company goals. This includes supplier sourcing, negotiations, contracting and supplier performance management. Designated Categories include Human Resources (Contingent Labor, Consulting, Training/Education etc.) Real Estate and Marketing Services (Events, Media, Communications, Market Analytics/Intelligence etc.).
This position can be based anywhere in the EMEA region 2 days travelling to the nearby office will be required.
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing regional leadership, management and oversight for assigned categories
- Delivering an annual Cost Out into the businesses P&L & drive Cost Avoidance of inflationary and discretionary spending items
- Under the leadership of the EMEA Professional Services & IT Category Lead, in conjunction with respective business unit’s stakeholders and the Corporate IPO Global Category Managers, develop, align and deploy effective key Category strategies for the related categories
- Supporting and occasionally leading Global RFP/RFQ exercises on supported categories and sub-categories, including coordination with all the regions and project management until deployment is fully executed
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement, through deployment of common standards and best practices
- Defining and maintaining an Approved Supplier status in our GPS tool
Your essential skills we are looking for:
- Previous experience managing HR and/or marketing categories is a must
- Knowledge of market drivers, suppliers’ landscape, industry trends and business risks for assigned categories
- Capable to source and deploy service providers with cost-effective methods
- Excellent negotiation and supplier management skills
- Strategic thinker and results oriented
- Experience with Ariba SAP highly desirable
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal
What we offer to you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Flexible working solutions (remote, flexible working hours, compressed week, part time etc.)
- We make your aspirations matter – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- We make your growth matter – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We make your contributions matter – reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies.
- We make your wellbeing matter – We put your health and safety first. Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power ─ today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy, helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges, and doing what’s best for our stakeholders and all of society. Founded in 1911, Eaton has been listed on the NYSE for nearly a century. We reported revenues of $19.6 billion in 2021 and serve customers in more than 170 countries.
Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030.
Eaton is committed to having a workforce that is diverse and non-discriminatory at all levels, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the varied environments in which we conduct business around the world. Our success depends on our ability to attract and retain the very best people unlimited by race, color, social or economic status, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any protected status. Eaton follows relevant non-discrimination laws and regulations in the countries where we operate. It is the policy of the Company to make all decisions regarding employment, including hiring, compensation, training, promotions, transfers, or lay-offs, based on the principle of equal employment opportunity as defined above.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes – Remote
Does this position offer relocation?: No