Diesel is the extra-ordinary fashion brand rooted in denim mastery. Is a truly worldwide organization, a tribe where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies.
At Diesel Italia located in Milan, we are looking for an experienced Media Manager, who will be placed within the Marketing Team. The role will be responsible for media strategy, planning and buying for some of the European markets, cross channel.
The successful candidate will be the primary manager of the day-to-day requirements of communications planning, responsible for translating marketing/media objectives into Media plan development and actionable steps.
The role’s main responsibilities are:
- Based on Global Marketing and Media guidelines and objectives, interprets communications/media strategy and translates into media planning actions, providing recommendations to deliver against the objectives;
- Management and day-to-day operation of all media activities, coordinating the Global Media agency for Europe;
- Provide regular reports and presentations to the Global Media function and Europe Head of Marketing, monitoring results and achievements toward KPIs;
- Collaborate with Ecommerce team, that manages PPC activities, to work towards a customer centric-full funnel approach and match objectives and results;
- Manage all confirmations and align with local finance to ensure full budget control;
- Keep up to date with media trends, technology, innovation and proactively propose new ideas;
You will report to Europe Head of Marketing and work closely with:
- Global Media team
- Global Media Agency (for the management of digital campaigns)
- eCommerce team
- CRM team
- Publishers/OOH Contractors/digital partners
What requirements you need to have:
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5/6-year experience in the Media industry within roles of media planner in companies or media agency modernly structured. A degree Marketing and Communications or Economics would be preferred.
- The profile must have great passion for fashion, determination to achieve the objectives, flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative, ability to problem solving and teamwork. Passion for innovation & technology is key.
- Expertise in and knowledge of digital world, media planning/buying and industry trends;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of Google and Facebook products/analytics and mastery in the use of the main tools (particularly MS Excel & Power Point) complete the profile we are looking for.
Ready to Join the Tribe?
Diesel supports workforce diversity. Our Tribe is an international and intercultural environment. We will evaluate all applications on the relative merits and matching with the position, regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Discover us @ www.diesel.com
Diesel is part of the OTB Group. For all job opportunities within OTB Group visit www.otb.net/en/otb-career/