ABB Schweiz AG
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will oversee projects within MOTION Business Area providing clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback. In this role you will maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer requirements and all targets are met providing excellent service at every stage of the project.
This position reports to
Marketing & Sales Manager
- Managing the development of project planning documents.
- Monitoring projects to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE).
- Analyzing and addressing project risks and regularly disseminating lessons learned.
- Working with other functions to coordinate contract negotiations and claims with customers.
- Achieving project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements.
- Building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Master degree in Engineering.
- New graduates or 2 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors.
- Knowledge of Excel, Office, Sap.
- Fluent in English.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members)
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
For further info: Valeria Pagani, Talent Partner
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.