WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will collaborate in the end-to-end management of the sale phase of real estate properties assigned with external stakeholders and buyers;
- You will coordinate a network of real estate agencies and others external suppliers active in real estate selling;
- Coordinate with the transactional team (acquisition, renovation & pricing) and evaluate strategic actions to sell a property;
- You will identify the best product-market fit compared to current real estate market demand;
- You will close sales deals guaranteeing the best customer experience.
WHAT WILL WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- 1-3 years’ experience in commercial B2B/B2C
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to influence stakeholders
- Result-oriented, proactive and entrepreneurial
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
We are a fun, collaborative and diverse group who are responsible for powering Casavo’s core business of acquiring, pricing, renovating and selling properties. We work closely with sellers, buyers and brokers to let them experience a new and modern way of buying and selling real estate. If leading this team sounds exciting, let’s get in touch!
Our culture is characterized by a strong sense of entrepreneurship. We empower each member of our team to own their work and actively contribute to the company’s success according to the following values:
- Focus on customers: Egoless, Change, Entrepreneurial
- Drive to innovate: Ownership, Result-Oriented, Fast-driven, Extra-mile
- Learn to adapt: Collaborative, Radical Honesty, True
At Casavo, we strongly believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Casavo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
BENEFITS & PERKS
We have built up four benefit pillars to make your life easier as a Casavo employee!
- Welfare Policy that enables employees to receive a social welfare credit to spend for private activities
- Reward Policy on top of employee’s salary
- Travel and Accommodation on top of business with BizAway
- Laundry Service Discount
- 6 Pillow Days per year that we can use as a Sick Leave without showing any protocol number
- Healthy nutrition and free coffee in our offices
- Free use of the BuddyFit platform
- Birthday Off to be used during your birthday month
- Mindfulness Journey
- Supplementary Health Insurance for employees
- Smart Working Policy remote friendly
- Learn moments to share knowledge and experiences
- Two Corporate Social Responsibility Days in which, during working hours, employees engage in voluntary activities
- Company Library
To apply for this job please visit casavo.jobs.personio.de.