Google Italia assume un Associate Product Marketing Manager per YouTube nella sede di Milano.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently
- Understanding of Google’s products and the technology industry
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios with a global mindset
- Ability to be innovative and solve problems creatively. Ability to think analytically, and successfully develop and understand strategy
- Passion for technology, with the ability to use creative skills to “think outside the box” and leadership skills to execute effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the job
Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager (APMM), you will be part of the APMM Program, Google’s global early-career program, and the APMM Program provides the skills you will need to become a successful digital Marketer. In this role, you will gain exposure to different products, Marketing functions, and/or global locations, as well as cross-functional teams. You can find more information about the APMM program on the Google job site at this link.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for new feature launches, which includes positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization
- Develop messaging, collateral, events, and business strategies aimed at acquiring advertisers and publishers, increasing our engagement with them and measuring the efficacy of such programs
- Use quantitative methods, models and research to help Google better understand consumer and advertiser behavior to provide important feedback back into the product and strategic development cycle
- Determine return on investment for projects (google.it)
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.