Do you want to bring enigneering and manufacturing to the next level through digital trasformation? Join our Digital Trasformation & Technology Team!As IT Business Analyst PLM you will act as partner to the business community with an integrative approach to processes, data and systems across functional groups and sub-groups. As member of PLM Core team you will bring great value in the development of a robust roadmap for Digital PLM platform implementation. Also, you will gain deep knowledge of machinery industry processes.In this position you will be part of a global team reporting to the IT Business Partner Manager.Position can be based in Parma or Pune and Smart Working is allowed for 10 days x month.
You will be responsible for:
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems functionality
- PLM software integrations with authoring tools (xCAD)
- PLM software integration with other systems like (ERP , CPQ, etc)
- Data management activities to support data migration across PDM/PLM systems
- Bachelor/Master degree inComputer Science or Engineering
- Fluency in English is mandatory (B2 – C2 level)
- +2 years as Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Product Life cycle and Data Management domain is a plus
- Experience on building and delivering largescale, on-premise, and cloud-based enterprise solutions across multiple companies of group
- Experience with application integration andspecific experience with integrating: xCAD/CAM with PLM
- Technical knowledge on SAP, Siemens Teamcenter and Solidworks is a plus
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.