OPIS is looking for a Business Development Manager based in Italy to support the growth of the company. You will be managing existing clients as well as generating new business opportunities internationally.
The Business Development Manager will be working alongside the Vice President. The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated with a strong knowledge of Clinical Trials as well as experience providing services such as Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Pharmacovigilance etc.
- Putting into practice telephone contact strategies to generate new business opportunities.
- Proactively contacting potential Clients through the use of cold calling and warm calling.
- Preparing weekly a list of potential and current Clients to contact in a continuous manner
- Carefully following the creation of RFP (request for proposal) production by colleagues and acting as the reference person for potential Clients during the whole process;
- Arranging follow-ups with the potential Client after submitting the cost proposal and managing any questions with the help of colleagues in the various departments;
- Visiting Clients and accurately and professionally introducing the activities of the company;
- Participating in industry events by meeting potential Clients and actively presenting the company services;
- Researching and developing relationships with potential Clients through various activities, including the use of contacts, databases, employer associations, internet searches, initial telephone contacts, etc. Identifying decision-makers within the organization of potential clients;
- Organizing, planning and preparing meetings, conference calls, demos among the decision-makers of potential Clients and the company;
- Traveling within the geographical areas assigned by the manager to meet possible Client;
- Providing feedback to requests for information received by the company and will undertake actions to establish a business relationship based on the needs of the requestor;
- Facilitating the meeting and dialogue between the various Client managers and the company, supporting the organization of conference calls and face-to-face meetings;
- Keeping in contact with potential Client during the process of client acquisition, respecting the timing for communication and customer management;
- Working with the various internal teams to develop proposals concerning the needs and objectives of potential customers;
- Participating in meetings for the preparation of solutions offers, services, and related prices to customize the offer;
- Negotiating and appropriately convincing the potential clients;
- Discussing with Clients all the services that the company offers, describing them accurately and always keeping informed about the various strategic proposals that the company has to offer;
- Presenting an image of the company perfectly corresponding with the expectations of the potential Client;
- Respecting the values of the company and protecting the integrity of the organization and maintaining all information strictly confidential.
Customer portfolio maintenance
- Arranging and participating in briefings with clients and partners;
- Stimulating and collecting feedback on projects entrusted to the company. Taking note and sharing the information gathered with the company management
- Identifying the development of business opportunities on existing Clients (upselling or cross-selling);
- Presenting all the relevant services, proposing and developing sales materials in collaboration with the relevant company departments;
- Coordinating and verifying the appropriate and timely delivery of all the functions of the organization to the Client/partner;
- Developing and organizing the negotiation of contracts with Client already in the portfolio and defining, under the instructions of the manager, new commercial offers;
- Dealing with developing a network and fulfilling back-office activities, checking Client solvency, and debit collection;
- Periodically monitoring Client satisfaction, taking note and sharing with the company management a periodic report (customer satisfaction paper);
- Providing useful information for updating the Client profile and company reporting on the subject.
Business Planning Development
- Identifying, using market and competitor knowledge, the opportunities that will lead to increase sales;
- Planning the various activities, identifying the priorities for actions to achieve sales targets;
- Adequately using sales media and company documentation to improve the productivity of the visit or presentation;
- Generating a "pipeline" of sales to meet the annual growth targets agreed with the manager;
- Updating in real time the Direct Manager on any development in the market
- Reporting, in a timely, accurate and detailed manner, the feedback received from the Client on the submitted proposal;
- Ensuring that data is correctly entered on the company's sales management or CRM system;
- Monitoring the revenue of projects by promptly reporting any deviations;
- Making forecasts on sales targets and, controlling them by geographical area and typology of service;
- Undertaking to achieve the set objectives;
- Proposing pricing, positioning, and sales strategies.
Work & Education Minimum Requirements
- Degree level education;
- At least 8 years of experience in a CRO. Biotech, pharma, research institutes experience is a plus;
- Solid knowledge on relationship and negotiation skills;
- Project Management and problem-solving skills;
- Strong commitment to quality;
- Flexibility and propensity for innovation;
- English fluent;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Leadership and communication skills;
- Team-working oriented
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary with other benefits/bonuses and opportunity to develop your professional career with an expanding and growing company.
Please read the information notice on the processing of personal data in the candidates information section of our company website.
Who we are:
OPIS is an International CRO with 25 years of experience in conducting Phase I-IV, non-interventional and medical devices studies on an international level. We always offer state-of-the-art information technology solutions and innovative approaches to the increasing complexity and variety of projects.
OPIS extensive expertise covers all phases of drug-related trials, taking care of the Sponsor beyond the therapeutic area, offering also accurate clinical investigations for medical and diagnostic devices. With Global Clinical Research Locations all over the world, OPIS offers a full range of integrated clinical research services as scientific advice, medical writing, trial start-up, monitoring, study management, data management, statistics, pharmacovigilance, medical monitoring, electronic data capture as well as quality assurance and training.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.