Get to Know Us
iDeals is a global B2B SaaS product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. Trusted by more than 1,000,000 users from 175,000 companies globally, we are on a mission to create more prosperity in the world by accelerating high-stake business decisions. We achieve this by delivering extremely intuitive and robust software products that help people make impactful decisions with less stress, higher quality, and shorter hours:
iDeals Virtual Data Room : A web-based cloud platform used by companies in a wide range of industries to ensure secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
iDeals Board : A cloud platform with web and mobile applications used by board members, CEOs, executives, and corporate secretaries, to streamline governance and improve high-stake decisions in a fast, secure, and compliant way.
As a founding member of the Business Development team, based in Milan , you will be responsible for proactive prospecting, qualification, and closing new sales opportunities, including acquiring new customers and up-selling existing accounts.
What You Will Do
- Build relationships with critical stakeholders and industry influencers throughout Italy
- Deliver sales targets, primarily through new customers acquisition
- Proactively build and manage a new pipeline; working with strategic accounts in Italy and constant development of new opportunities
- Actively contribute to the execution of sales and marketing strategy for the Italian region
- Taking a part in arranging M&A Community events in the region
- Deliver product presentations to clients
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Consistently offer insights and share iDeals updates with customers
- Provide relevant customer feedback to product development team and the management
- Collaborate with other departments (Customer Success, Inbound sales, etc) to grow customer satisfaction and company's revenue
What We Look For
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in direct sales or business development in B2B
- C1 level of English, Italian — native
- Experience in selling services to decision-makers
- Experience in managing pipelines and closing deals
- A willingness to perform and experience high-velocity sales
- Ability to structure a pitch and make client discovery
- University degree
- Hunter personality with strong business communication skills
What We Offer
Our people mean a great deal to us, so we will provide you with the benefits, resources and support you need to succeed.
For your work
• Remote-first model with teams distributed globally
• Home office set up budget
• High-end laptop, monitor and any additional IT equipment needed
• Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
For your well-being
• Medical insurance with flexible coverage
• Compensation for sports, yoga, mental, and other health and wellness-related activities
• Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
For your growth
• Individual Development Plan based on your career interests
• Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
• Professional and self-development books and subscriptions compensation
• Sponsorship of inspirational events, conferences and meetups attendance
• iDeals’ support of your passion as a speaker or writer
• Internal growth and internal mobility policies
• Regular off-site retreats
• Team-building budgets for local meetups
• Monthly Pizza Fridays at global office locations
• Generous internal referral program
• iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience Team
Commitment, Excellence, Collaboration, Trust and Care are core values to the iDeals team. For us, these are the principles that every iDealer lives and breathes. We are on the lookout for like-minded individuals who share our values. By doing so, we are able to create a team where talents feel at ease and are able to work to the best of their abilities.
Commitment and Excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further. Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Collaboration and Trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems. Care drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model , meaning we collaborate from anywhere – either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. Some roles may have specific location-based requirements, including in-office and client interactions. Despite being located across the globe, we stay connected through the latest tools and technologies, ensuring that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.