Moleskine assume un Business Intelligence & Reporting Coordinator per la sede centrale di Milano.
Scope of the role
The Business Intelligence & Reporting Coordinator is responsible for the Group corporate reporting systems. The role will also include the active involvement in our projects of digital transformation.
Reporting directly to the IT Service & Corporate Digital Partner Manager, will oversee the following responsibilities:
- Functional and technical design of BI solutions including user interfaces, data architecture and processing including data marts/warehouses/OLAP cubes
- Day-to-day interaction with key users, to define proper requirements and propose solutions that fit business needs
- Responsible for project end-to-end, from collecting requirements, defining solutions, delivering on time on budget
- Accountable for the Helpdesk activities, monitoring SLA and resolution
- Capability to manage vendors, monitoring activities and performance.
- Coordinate the vendor on the data reconciliation between multiple data sources to avoid data discrepancies
- Responsible for collecting, analysing, and providing business data and metrics
- Communicate effectively across departments covering business intelligence and analytics topics, provide user trainings, presentations and perform documentation.
- Provide business metrics and reports, self-serve research capabilities and dashboards across the Corporate Group, perform ad-hoc requests
- 5-7 years of working experience in Business Intelligence area
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering
- Ability to merge technical and business requirements into solutions
- Experience in database technology, architectures, ETL, data warehouses, OLAP cubes design and development, data modelling patterns and analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.)
- Excellent team working, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management skills, preferably in the Retail sector
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Qlik Sense suite/Power BI/CRM and ERP systems will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Google analytics/Marketing automation platforms/Middleware tools will be appreciated