Happy Mammoth PTD LTD
We are searching for a world class Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with at least 5 years performance marketing experience in eComm/DTC to drive the company’s growth to the mid 9 figure level and beyond…
As the CMO, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the company's performance marketing strategy, building & leading the marketing team and building brand identity to drive revenue growth, new customer acquisition and retention.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute the company's overall marketing strategy, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Brand Management: Define and maintain the company's brand identity, ensuring consistency across all marketing channels and materials.
- Team Management: Build and lead a high-performing marketing team, setting clear goals, providing mentorship, and fostering a collaborative and innovative culture.
- Market Research and Analysis: Conduct market research to identify industry trends, customer preferences, and competitive landscape to inform marketing strategies.
- Performance Marketing: Oversee all aspects of digital marketing with a specific focus on paid advertising channels such as Meta, Google, YouTube, Amazon and Influencers
- Product Marketing: Collaborate with product development teams to create effective product marketing strategies and launch plans.
- Marketing Analytics: Implement data-driven decision-making processes, track KPIs, and regularly report on marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring cost-effective strategies while maximizing ROI.
- At least 5 years experience in a senior marketing leadership role with a DTC/ eComm brand (minimum 8 figures in revenue) with a successful track record in performance marketing strategy, execution and team building.
- You possess a thorough understanding of Paid Media Channels like Meta, Google and Amazon and the economics that drive them.
- Strong understanding of market research, customer research, data analytics, emerging marketing trends and direct response marketing & copywriting principles.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. You need to sell the team on the vision and get them to execute that vision accordingly.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and analytically with a focus on problem-solving and results-oriented decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Direct experience in the Supplement category and/or natural health is an advantage.
- Your personal values align with our brand values.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.