Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an industry-leading company? IQVIA is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Coordinator to support a site in Perugia.
This part-time role is for 24 hours per week and is expected to last approximately 5 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a clinical research study and maintaining a safe study environment in accordance with health and safety policies, under the direction and delegation of the Principal Investigator
As a pivotal member of the site team, you will be involved with a variety of administrative tasks to support the clinical trial team and ensure the smooth running of the clinical trial, including:
- Maintaining up-to-date study protocols, case report forms (CRFs), Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems, and other study documents
- Planning and coordinating logistical activity for study procedures according to the study protocol
- Data entry, data quality checking, and query resolution to ensure adherence to study protocol and quality control for content accuracy and completeness
- Assisting in study enrollment by recruiting, screening, and orienting volunteers according to the study protocol
- Correcting custody of study drug according to site standard operating procedures
- Coordinating with study monitor on study issues and effectively responding to monitor-initiated questions
We are looking for candidates with:
- BS/BA in life sciences or educational equivalent and/or relevant work experience in a clinical environment or medical setting, e.g. clinical research coordinator, Research Assistant, nurse, medical assistant, other medical profession
- Good knowledge of clinical trials, combined with in-depth knowledge of departmental, protocol and study-specific operating procedures, consent forms, and study schedules
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong IT competence, skilled in using MS Windows and Office applications such as Access, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Good organizational skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Italian native speaker with good English language skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply now!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.