- Content Marketing Specialist (Milan, Italy – Remote Role Possible)
Content Marketing Specialist (Milan, Italy – Remote Role Possible)
Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chef's table.
Cozymeal is the leading global marketplace featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, culinary tours, chef-curated cookware, free recipes with step-by-step videos, city guides and much more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology, wine tastings, and other unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our curated, high-quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
In addition to providing customers access to world-class culinary experiences, products and content, we also provide a great source of income to our partners that includes chefs, sommeliers, guides and mixologists. For this, we were recognized by the Global Good Fund in 2019.
Serving both customers and our culinary partners is our top-priority and ingrained in our culture and in how we run our business every day. We continuously strive to curate the best culinary experiences and products and to create the best content for the millions of customers visiting our site while providing additional support and business to our partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for a rockstar Content Marketing Specialist with experience in culinary and lifestyle content (written and visual) to join our team. This role will assist in the creation of content on Cozymeal, the Cozymeal Magazine, experience pages, experience profiles and marketing email.
- Help assign, edit and create content for the company’s magazine (Cozymeal Magazine).
- Build and schedule articles with Cozymeal’s custom blog CMS.
- Review and publish new content (visual and written) on the company's website for cooking classes, food tours and other experiences.
- Help source, curate and oversee the company’s image gallery and visual content.
- Uphold the company's visual and written standards for content on the company's website.
- Create content for Cozymeal’s marketing emails.
- Assist with content for the company’s social media channels as needed.
- Assist in content marketing endeavors and outreach projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting.
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong visual and photo research skills.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to track multiple projects at once.
- Familiarity with food and culinary culture.
- Working efficiently in a home office environment.
What We Offer:
- Work anywhere in the world (we are a 100% remote team).
- Stock options (after 1 year).
- Opportunity to grow within the organization and learn from some of the best in the industry.
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers.
Location: Milan, Italy, or anywhere in the world. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.