Sky Italia sta cercando un Content Strategy Manager (Content & Commercial Department – CCO) per la Sede di Milano.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Commissions research and insights on category, market, customer and competitor
- Develops new propositions working with stakeholders as Programming/Sport, ADV Partner & Distribution, Marketing Plan, Insights, to take it from an initial idea to launch, including developing pricing and packaging recommendations (in conjunction with Commercial) and providing with recommendation of contents type to be added to pack/product.
- Manages content roadmap and development (eg new channels, new rights, …) in collaboration with ADV Partner & Distribution / Programming / Sport
- Analyze data sources to identify the right positioning of the content, working with analytics and gathering input from Insights Team (Audience etc)
- Identify the best content to be offered to a specific cluster of customers, on a specific platform and for the specific timing
- Previous experience in similar role, focused on content strategy
- Preference for previous experience in Marketing Plan/Strategy/Programming/Sport
- Analytics skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Good flexibility, proactivity, dynamism
- English Fluent
Sede di Milano, sky.it