Job Description: (Junior) Corporate Sales Manager- Milan
About Sweet Inn:
Founded in 2014, Sweet Inn is an international, next-generation travel-tech startup disrupting the traditional hospitality industry.
Going far beyond traditional home-sharing, the company’s innovative business model takes long term leases on apartments, transforms them into stylish and upscale ‘smart’ apartments with a full range of personalized services to accommodate tourists and business travelers worldwide.
Since its launch, Sweet Inn is now operating in 15 exciting cities, Paris, Brussels, Barcelona, Milan, Jerusalem, London, Dublin, Madrid, Seville, Rome, Marbella, Porto, Lisbon, Juan-les-Pins and Tel Aviv offering travelers over 800 upscale apartments to choose from.
Sweet Inn is looking for a proactive Sales Manager mainly focused on the Milan Market.
Location: based in Milan, flexibility to travel
You’re an energetic and ambitious individual who is ready to get your sales career on the fast-track in a high-commission environment with no cap to what you can earn. A quick learner, you love talking to people and enjoy sealing the deal. You’re a self-starter, and helping others is a natural impulse. Your listening skills help others warm to you and share with you easily. You know that sales is a long game, and that consistently following up wins every time.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Be To
- To research new market opportunities and develop strategies to penetrate companies/ organisations
- Contact prospects by phone, email and face to face
- Set up meetings with potential clients with the aim to “seal the deal”
- To invite potential and existing clients to see our properties and conduct individual tours of our apartments, highlighting the facilities and services.
- Managing the sales process from Prospecting to Close in our CRM
- Develop and maintain strong and long lasting business relationships with corporate clients across industries in Milan
- To represent Sweet Inn at networking events, travel trade conferences and events as required
You’ve Got What It Takes If You Have…
- Passion for sales and working with people
- A minimum of 1 year sales experience (ideally in the serviced apartments and/ or hospitality sales industry)
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills in both Italian and English, other languages are a plus
- A sales ‘shark’ mentality; door-opening approach
- Strong will to achieve results with minimal supervision
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Experience with corporate travel and the short term rentals industry
- Experience using a Monday CRM
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.