Job Posting Title
Customer Journey Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the development of the Consumable & Accessories Product Line at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
- Stay up-to-date with new web technologies, digital marketing trends and customer insights within and outside the industry to assess opportunities, best practices and building related internal reporting
- Map customer experience journeys with an omni-channel approach to identify journey bottlenecks, pain points and produce related documentation outcomes
- Define re-design principles and build design proposals on customer experience journeys across several online and offline touchpoints
- Leverage on customer transactional & emotional data, across specific customer experience journeys, to build re-design proposal based on insights
- Lead the requirements gathering process and recurrent planning/review sessions with the internal stakeholders as well as with the external providers
- Facilitate the requirements gathering process, schedule and lead recurrent planning and review sessions with the internal stakeholders as well as with the external providers
- Lead CJ projects, according to specific budget results in terms of revenues & investment
- Develop customer data tracking tools (e.g. surveys, market research briefs, …) to capture insights on customer behaviors and satisfaction
- Analyze customer transactional & emotional data, across specific customer experience journeys, and build re-design proposal based on insights
- Support and sponsor the overall company transformation towards a consumer-centric approach
- Support the evolution of the strategy for the Consumable & Added-Value Services Business, providing valuable input for omni-channel campaigns and acting as consumer-centric ambassador
- Perform benchmarking activities within and outside the industry to identify best practices
- Lead the ME D2C business development with the objective to extend and expand the products and services, integrate with all internal stake holders and applications / digital platforms and external service providers across all markets.
What you need to succeed
- Degree in International Business Management or Marketing
- At least 6/7 years of experience in Omni-channel Customer Journey MGMT, Digital Marketing or Marketing Analytics
- E-commerce, Customer Care & B2C background as a strong plus
- Fluent English and Italian
- Motivation, Self-driven approach & Positive attitude as key skills to success in this role
- UX design and MGMT tools knowledge
- Customer-oriented mind-set
- Data-Driven decision making
- Innovation Approach
- Change Management
Nice to have
- Other languages might be a plus
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Haier Europe is part of the Haier Smart Home Group, the number one company globally in major appliances and a Fortune Global 500 company. Listed in Shanghai (600690.SH), Frankfurt (690D.DE) and Hong Kong (06690.HK), Haier Smart Home is based on 5 continents with 14 R&D centers, 122 manufacturing plants, and about 100,000 employees. The company achieved global revenue of approximately over 26.5 billion euro in 2020 and has a global sales force in more than 160 countries. Haier’s vision is to become the global leader in Internet of Things (IoT), providing households across the world with smart solutions. Haier Smart Home is the first Chinese company to enter the D-Share Market and was Prime Standard listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in 2018. One of the company’s main goals is to promote the brand and support business growth internationally and in Europe, where the company markets Candy, Hoover, Haier, Rosières, GE Appliances and Fisher&Paykel branded products. Haier Europe is headquartered in Brugherio (MB), Italy. More information about Haier Europe is available here .
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.