Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Data & Artificial Intelligence Manager
Join us and bring your Data Science skills, participating in projects ranging from database engineering to statistics modelling and data visualization.
Heading up a medium-size team in management of fairly complex projects, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Technical drawing and modelling
- Coordination of the Lead Data Architect
- Monitoring of work progress
- Planning and direction of risks / issues and priorities
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have experience in drawing and data modelling in DataWarehouse or DataLake
- You are familiar with architectures and data processing components in classic BI technologies (such as ETL, DATASTAGE, ODI, INFORMATICA, TALEND)
- You have non-relational or cloud architecture management skills
- You know how to use Spark, Python, ETL Tools
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita www.accenture.com.