Bulgari SPA within its WW Omnichannel Department based in Rome is looking for a temporary (maternity replacement) Data Miner.
MISSION: Interpret data, analyzing results using statistical techniques; develop and implement data analyses and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
A strong technical background is expected, and successful applicants will exhibit very good communication skills.
- Collect, analyze, cleanse, and verify data clusters, enriching them with third party sources when needed
- Support other teams on selected projects with training or ad-hoc analysis
- Work with company stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions as well as ensure service to the local Markets
- Apply advanced statistical and machine learning modelling to address Business use cases
- Advise the business on the potential of data, through the use of advanced statistical analysis, data mining, in order to enable enhanced business performance
- Degree in Statistics or another technical subject (Math or Economy)
- Experience with Database Management and BI tools
- Familiar with SPSS Modeler, SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, KNIME, RapidMiner, etc.
- Proven experience (1-2 year at least) in analytics projects, statistics and business intelligence
- Familiar with Luxury Business and processes comprehension
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to details
- Organization and Planning
- Pro – active approach
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in order to explain complex analysis results to stakeholders
- Business Awareness
To apply for this job please visit bulgari.recruitmentplatform.com.