Accenture sta cercando per le sedi di Milano e Torino un Digital Data Science Expert.
Boosting our Clients’ Product Development Process with Digital, new Technologies and new Methodologies, we ensure our clients can design, build, and produce the best products, delivering it on time, and on budget.
We’re looking for experts in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning that wants to challenge their expertise in the Industry 4.0.
The target is to fully decline the experience leveraging Industry X to integrate all the technologies related.
Location: Milan ,Turin, Rome .
In our Industry X business and Engineering and R&D offering practice, you will become the responsible for:
· Managing projects focusing on creation of new Data Science and Data Engineering
· You will work within a multi-disciplinary team, collaborating with industry-leading Data Scientists, Data Engineering, Front End developers and Industry experts to design and develop solutions that adapt to a rapidly changing data landscape.
· Interacting with Client’s Business, Engineering and IT departments, along with wider ecosystem, being able to translate Clients’ business requirements into new value propositions points.
· Analyzing and leveraging IOT platforms to create value to the Clients through their products.
· Working on large dataset t and using cutting edge Machine learning technologies.
· Integrating AI solution in the full stack of products, from IoT embedded system to high scaled cloud solution for Factories.
· Creating automation and algorithms that can be special purpose or asset for future use
· In collaboration with the engineering team, implement data pipeline.
Le tue caratteristiche
Why would we choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Artificial intelligence and machine learning project
- Knowledge of the SQL language
- Experience with ML engines for notebooks (Jupyter, Google Colab)
- Solid knowledge in data-mining and knowledge of Python
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with big data tools
- A Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronic or Management Engineering or Economics Master’s degree
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset
- Fluent English spoken and Written.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.