Lego Italia sta cercando su Milano un Director Excellence Partner Stores – AMS / EMEA a Tempo Indeterminato.
Here at the LEGO Group we are looking for a Retail franchising expert to help us lead the retail experience for LEGO Certified Stores (LCS) channels across EMEA and AMS markets.
· Drives consistent LEGO Retail experience and execution in LEGO Certified Stores (LCS)
· Establish close collaborations with AMS, WE and REEMEA Leadership teams to align on country prioritisation and engagement approaches
· Build up and implement initiatives to increase productivity and brand image
· Establish a Retail tool kit for LEGO Certified Stores (LCS)
· Establish quick wins by diagnosing key stores and developing transformational programs to improve store productivity and shopper experience
· Bridge best practices between LEGO Branded Retail (LBR) and LEGO Certified Stores (LCS)
· Oversees legal and financial guardrails of LEGO Certified Stores (LCS)
Play your part in our team succeeding
LEGO Retail EMEA and AMS team drove the LEGO brand retail experience and consumer/shopper reach in this region.
This role will help work with LEGO Certified Stores partners to deliver a consistent on-brand consumer experience and expand our consumers and shoppers in this growing regions.
Do you have what it takes?
· Significant experience within large global retail organizations, ideally with owned and franchises retail stores
· Strong intuition for business to a) understand the challenges in a full channel business distribution and b) have personal authority and ability to influence internal and external partners
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build results with and through others
· A proven track record of working in a matrixed environment delivering premium shopper experiences and successfully growing the retail footprint in the region
· Significant experience in regional project management and implementation, including with remote teams