Dolce e Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana, leader nel mondo della moda di lusso, ha a disposizione un’eccezionale opportunità di carriera per un E-Business Manager con sede a Milano.
Supporting the exceptional growth that the Brand’s digital channels have been recently facing, the selected candidate will become a pivotal member of the E-commerce HQ team with their extraordinary entrepreneurial attitude, profound sense of ownership and responsibility as well as their deep knowledge of the E-commerce peculiarities and of the Luxury industry.
Main Activities And Responsibilities:
- Define the dolcegabbana.com trading calendar and collaborate with the marketing team, in order to define marketing campaigns supporting the expected growth
- Work closely with internal teams across Content, Marketing, Merchandising, to ensure product launches and trading calendar deployment, in line with the expectations and meeting the deadlines
- Build strong working relationships with the Social, Digital and Communication teams to make sure the site mirrors the global calendars
- Streamline the Email marketing calendar
- Liaise with the Regional teams in order to align the trading calendars, respecting the regional needs and conveying the Brand messages consistently
- Contribute to the definition of the technological roadmap, following up with all the necessary activities to be performed in partnership with the E-commerce provider and all the internal teams
- Devise special projects in order to support the trading calendar and to ensure the best possible representation of our collections, being responsible for their implementation
- Monitor competitors’ activity, identify trading opportunities, benchmark against best practices and industry references
- Be point of reference for all store management workflows and collaborate to the roll-out of all the special projects
- Support the everyday management of the external partners
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to optimize the performance of relevant KPIs
Key Requirements & Competencies:
- A highly motivated individual, structured and organized, excellent at working and delivering against deadlines
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role in the Luxury and/or E-Commerce field
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical skills, versatility, ability to intercepts stakeholders’ needs and to perform as a team player
Location: Milan – Italy
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.