Nestlé assume un ECommerce Specialist per Vital Proteins nella sede di Assago (Milano).
- Nestlé Health Science, Milan HQ;
- Permanent contract;
- 2/3 years of experience in eCommerce & generating demand;
- Digital-oriented mindset and eCommerce passionate is a must;
- Fluent in Italian and English.
Within Nestlé Health Science eBusiness team, we are looking for a person who will be in charge to manage the e-commerce strategies related to Vital Proteins Brand, working in strict collaboration with the eBusiness Team, marketing and the global team. To support and spread Vital Proteins eCommerce growth on Direct to Consumer and eRetailers in the market. The eCommerce specialist will be also responsible of DTC operations and to analyze and monitor eCommerce KPIs generating insight and optimizations.
A day in the life of the Vital Proteins eCommerce Specialist (DTC)
- Definition and execution of Vital Proteins eCommerce strategy
- Lead the DTC operations: working daily with our partner to manage contents, promotions, pricing, logistics ops and media campaigns
- Managing the content creation for eCommerce and work with marketing building effective digital assets and digital brand storytelling
- Work closely with media teams to ensure best in class media performances and ROI optimizations
- Tracking and monitoring performances and social campaign results, providing proactive check-ins and real time optimizations
- Managing ecommerce and store KPIs to ensure continuous growth
- Leading the email marketing and CRM strategies in order to engage and retain our customers and reach new consumers
- Support the execution of joint business plan with key eCommerce Customers
- Building and maintain strong relationship with external partners and agencies
What will make you successful
- Bachelors (B.A. or B.S.) in marketing or related degree preferred
- Solid experience working on ecommerce platform (Magento)
- Knowledge of eRetailers and Amazon environment
- Solid experience with Google Analytics and other digital performances tools (eg. Google AdWords, Criteo, Edge, Facebook Business manager, Google Data Studio).
- Deep understanding of eCommerce and digital marketing trends
- Familiarity with data and web analytics terminology and its application with the ability to build reports and summarize data
- Strong analytical approach and results-driven mindset
- Strong influencing skills and experience working with internal/external stakeholders
- Fluency in English required
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.