Our clients are:
- people who want to sell their houses quickly and avoid the pain of dealing with bureaucracy or organizing visits and inspections
- people looking for beautiful and renovated houses
- real estate brokers willing to offer their services in an innovative and easy way
We are currently scaling our business leveraging our technology and an international marketplace.
Our investors are increasing, we are more than 200 people among Italy and Spain and we have recently raised a Series C funding of €200M, fueling our objectives. It is now time to grow even more and increase our talented tech team with engineers that want to contribute to the development of our products.
Last but not least, Casavo is a value based company: it is permeated by a deep culture, defined by strong values’ framework. From day zero our employees are owners of their activities and projects, entrepreneurs and active participants about company’s succeed.
We believe that every single employee can have a major impact on company growth.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Attracting, developing, and retaining capable individuals
- Personnel management: hire and onboard employees in according with Human Resources procedures and schedule vacation plan
- Manage employee relations: listen to problems employees have with coworkers in their squad and support an individual product contributor career evolution through the Ladder
- Interpersonal skills: speak with employees about their needs and concerns and advise management on employee policies
- Eliminating impediments and evolving systems and practices to support Lean-Agile development
- Holding regular 1-1s meetings with the product contributors, collecting needs, removing impediments and creating a culture of continuous feedback
- Identifying areas for learning and helping team grow via pair programming, external learning, or additional mentoring
- Partnering with product contributors regarding personal and professional development by fostering regular continuous improvement sessions
- Help the organisation in defining and reviewing Ladder program and coordinate candidate review processes
- Collect needs and act as host between squads and other company’s parts
- Monitor reports health status and implement changes for a continuous improvement of the squads, ensuring psychological safety and wellness
- Ensure Product Contributors have the correct tools for working smoothly (i.e.: accounts, external software, laptop)
- Managing and coordinate external consultants for software development, ensuring the right tools, supervising the service provided, approving invoices
- Regularly observe group/team dynamics going directly in the field for collecting active feedback and adding pragmatism in 1-1 conversations
- You demonstrate a marked Emotional Intelligence and Host Leadership skills
- You live and breathe the culture of Agility, fully embracing the core values and principles
- You master Agile methodologies and practices as well as Lean Management and Extreme Programming (XP)
- You are able to decline the company’s Product&Tech vision to the Product Contributors
- You are passionate about technology and software development world. It’s not required you master software development techniques, but you must have a software product development background
- You engage people and their interactions
- You can improve and manage the whole system, not just a single group
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
- We have a people manager career path, meaning that your growth is based on trasparency and meritocracy
- We believe that empowering people is one of the keys of success, this is why you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on Casavo since day one
- We are primarily a smart working company, so you have the freedom to choose: you can either work at our offices or from your favourite location (at the moment, however, given the emergency situation, you can take advantage of full remote)
- Health insurance for family unit
- Car sharing
- Discount on Trenitalia tickets
To apply for this job please visit casavo.jobs.personio.de.