BNP Paribas per la controllata Cardif sta cercando un Financial Security Specialist di base a Milano con le seguenti caratteristiche:
- provide advisory to Business;
- support in financial security projects or in Business projects with financial security topics;
- draft and review of the cyber security procedures;
- support the activities related to training sessions;
- contribute to the drafting of periodical reports required by regulation and HO as well as for Company’s Committees.
What we expect from you
- Education: Degree in law / economics (preferably with studies also on subjects related to the specific insurance business)
- Behavioral skills: Ability to work in a team; Good level of analysis and synthesis skills; Flexibility and high capacity to work in a complex and international environment;
- Technical skills: Preferably, 5-6 years’ experience in a big consultancy firm, if not possible in insurance companies / financial services. Knowledge of the insurance / financial regulation in force, with particular reference to the AML/CTF/International Financial Sanction&Embargoes; Knowledge of the main insurance processes and activities, as well as of the related products; Risk identification and analysis skills;
- Language skills: Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally in Italian and in English. The knowledge of French is welcome;
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time open-ended contract and the relative remuneration will be consistent with the National Insurance Contract.
Who we are
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we insure people and what matters to them. In 40 years, we have won the trust of tens of millions of customers around the world by defending an innovative approach, partnership. Historically, we have always worked closely with many professionals, mixing their field of experience and expertise with that of our teams. That’s what enables us to do our job the best way possible in the 36 countries where we operate.
If we can create bonds of such quality, it is thanks to our employees. They are the ones who, everyday, build our reputation as partners. Thanks to their commitment, BNP Paribas Cardif creates a world in which employees, distributors and experts cooperate to shape the insurance solutions of tomorrow. When we were founded in 1973, investing on trust and dialogue was a challenge. But history has proved us right.
Today’s world requires a high sense of collaboration. We therefore make sure that our teams, today and tomorrow, have the means to work together.
Because we care about those around us, we encourage an open work environment that celebrates creativity, mobility and connectivity. So we created the Cardif Lab’ for our employees and distributors, our innovation lab that links us to the world of new technologies and the insurance of tomorrow. Because we dare to confront opinions, we multiply interactions between us, but also with external experts. This is the principle behind the Jams, a new kind of workshop that brings together employees and partners to develop innovative products and services. Concerned to maintain strong links with the academic world, we also fund the Chair of Excellence in Management modeling of University Lyon 1. By supporting research and sharing knowledge, we collectively take part in the evolution of our business. Put together, these initiatives tell who we are and ultimately underline what sets us apart. They make us different.
The trust of our customers is closely tied to the faith our employees have in our company, its vision and values. It is why we are committed, for them and all those who wish to join us, because together we are the insurer for a changing world.
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006, Codice Pari Opportunità) (bnp paribas.it)
To apply for this job please visit bnpparibasgt.taleo.net.