Fendi assume per la Sede di Roma un Designer per il Brand Flou.
The position is based in Rome. The candidate will manage multiple design briefs through creative and innovative techniques and will develop the design of the product that will become a prototype for production.
She / he will manage projects from concept to production. The ideal Flou Designer is experienced and has an eye for trend and the ability to create original saleable products.
Main Responsibilities :
- Create and develop original Flou design concepts maintaining the Company identity
- Conceptualize and accurately sketch multiple ideas interpreting fashion vision and trends into successful product lines for the Flou category
- Assist in the development of conceptual direction of new product groups. Answer the collection brief with creative and innovative concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure project outcomes aligned with priorities and direction
- Manage relationships with existing providers and select new ones
- Select and research materials and components
The successful candidate is passionate about design and fashion industry with Fendi.it. She / he will have the following attributes :
- 4 / 6 years of relevant working experience as Flou Designer in the luxury industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design (focused on Woman RTW)
- Excellent freehand drawing / sketching skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Awareness of global fashion and market trends and knowledges on the materials : metals, leathers, plastics, resins, textiles
- Deadline oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in Italian and English
To apply for this job please visit www.lvmh.com.