Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The role of Communications Specialist is to develop and implement communications programs and initiatives – including marketing communications, web content, and direct marketing by applications and segments – to educate and inform stakeholders, including customers, employees, trade media and interest groups.
Reporting to the Global Communication Manager you will ensure executional excellence for all communications measures according to the comms plan and roadmaps with the support of the Marketing team, Product groups and Product managers team.
- Development of the Segments/ application communications strategy and activities, supporting the marketing strategy, also support product launches (single) and Group launches
- Content creation for product launches for Segments, applications including promotional collateral, such as brochures, videos, infographics, press and social media strategies, ensuring proper English usage.
- Implementing the communications plan, applying all effective media, and supervising or managing production and supplier relations
- Develop customer success stories and case studies
- Ensure product marketing and communication collateral is updated and stored in ABB library.
- Develop and maintain relevant internal and external webpages.
- Approximately 5 years of experience in communication field in society or agency, preferably in an industrial sphere
- Master degree or equivalent
- Digital marketing experience and proven experience in leading digital communications projects
- Capability and interest to learn about technical concepts relevant to segments/applications
- Fluent in English
- A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members)
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
For further info: Valentina Locatelli, Talent Partner
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
To apply for this job please visit new.abb.com.