Ecolab Deutschland GmbH
We are looking for new graduates to participate in our Program. This is an apprenticeship program, during which you will have the opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and acquire skills through a working opportunity. This program is open to recent graduates from different disciplines and cover a wide range of roles.
Join us a Technical Specialist – We are looking for 1 Technical Specialist in Piemonte – Novara.
Ecolab’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) reflects our longstanding value of working together to integrate diverse perspectives to challenge ourselves, reach our goals and do what’s right.
Who are we?
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in food service, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
What you’ll do
Supporting your assigned tutor, you will:
- Based on the customer’s site you will provide technical support; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Support services include: Sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities
- Actively support Nalco Champion innovations and technology in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives
- Travel within assigned sales territory
- Responsible for coordination and technical troubleshooting jobs
What you’ll need?
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related
- Fluent English
- Italian mother tongue
- Valid Driver’s License
- Organizational and communication skills
- Customer focus
What’s on offer?
- You will join a growth company offering a competitive base salary and benefits
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.