GUCCI Merchandising Manager – Handbags page is loaded
GUCCI Merchandising Manager – Handbags
Apply locations NEW YORK time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id R121865
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we will create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The Gucci Merchandising Manager – Handbag’s is responsible for the buying activities for the handbag categories for the retail and eCommerce channels in North America. As the Merchandising Manager, you will buy with client centric focus, tailor the assortment for each market and store, and ensure seamless cross-functional in-season cooperation with other departments to support brand objectives and maximize sales and sell-through.
- Adapt and implement the Worldwide (WW) buying strategy at the regional level based on market’s specificities/priorities;
- Collaborate and coordinate special projects across categories during the buying campaign (capsules, holidays, buy now wear now, precious skin, caravans, etc.);
- Perform in-season analysis and strategy proposal to optimize assortments by store;
- Ensure that the carryover product assortment is consistently monitored and revised to maximize potential by store;
- Coordinate and collaborate across various regional functions on launches, new store openings, renovations, closures, events, etc.;
- Coordinate with Inventory Planning to define the rules for stock distribution of newness and carry over styles;
- Monitor in-season cancellation proposals and follow up with Inventory Planning and Supply Chain;
- Partner with other Merchandising team members in cohesive development and execution of merchandise assortment and buying plans.
Analysis and Feedback
- Monitor category business to maximize business priorities/opportunities;
- Monitor sales and sell-through and initiate appropriate strategies and tactics to optimize stock and boost sales;
- Review competitor activity and monitor internal and external pricing to raise opportunities to optimize positioning on key products;
- Collect and share qualitative comments on business to corporate merchandising counterparts;
- Analyze stock level, delivery status, and merchandise allocation of assigned product categories in collaboration with Inventory Planning and identify growth opportunities.
- Conduct regular store visits (Gucci and competitors) based on business needs;
- Help highlight important product information, assortments and product buying strategies to store teams;
- Participate and collaborate with the store teams in product knowledge training;
- Work closely with visual merchandising and retail to address tactical opportunities around space allocation and product presentation;
- Track and highlight market specific clientele purchasing patterns.
- Conduct sales plan reviews with regional and worldwide planning teams;
- Evaluate sales potential by event/store to inform open-to-buy opportunities at store level;
- Evaluate the sales potential of products and collections by functions, lines, and price ranges to cover different customer segments and nationalities.
- Provide strategic input for visual set-ups to positively impact business;
- Provide visual merchandising with necessary buying information and collaborate to facilitate implementation of product presentation strategies on new and existing product;
- Work together with other merchandising team members on cross-category projects to give visual merchandising complete visibility to execute actions;
- Continuously share updates in carry over assortment strategies and performance to fine tune displays;
- Share performance feedback and visual product priorities to help visual merchandising implement relevant strategies that will benefit the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion, Business, Finance, or related discipline desired;
- A minimum of 4-5 years of relevant buying experience gained within a fashion and/or luxury environment;
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Must be organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities;
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written;
- Flexibility to travel with short notice domestically and internationally approximately 30% to 40% of the business calendar year;
- Able to work a demanding schedule, which can include on an ad-hoc basis evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com .
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $100,000 USD to $115,000 USD.
Gucci America Inc.
Founded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Following the House’s centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values.
Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, disability, race, ethnicity, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Discover more about Gucci at .
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.