Barilla assume per la sede centrale di Parma un IT Data Scientist con esperienza biennale.
We are looking for an IT Data Scientist who will support and innovate the design and implementation of Advanced Analytics Products for the business, building and deploying machine learning algorithms and models using large datasets and cloud technology. It is required good knowledge of Machine Learning techniques, statistics and Data-Bricks as well as the capability of working in a highly collaborative environment included support to the Advanced Analytics Solution Architect.
The role will be part of the Group Digital & Business Technology unit and will report to the Big Data & Analytics Director.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes;
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data;
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns;
- Proactively identify viable technical solutions, building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms;
- Manage and update the ML Algorithms catalogue & operation, monitor the quality of all the ML/AI components;
- Present information using data visualization techniques;
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or related (STEM) disciplines;
- Strong quantitative approach and brilliant analytical skills;
- Passion and expertise in data exploration, data analysis, and modeling;
- Statistical, Data Mining, Machine Learning skills;
- Knowledge on AI solutions and robotics, is a plus
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in programming and scripting with one or more of the following languages: Python, R, Bash;
- Experience with version control tools (e.g. Git)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience with or knowledge of SAS Platform
- Understanding of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and SQL constructs and SQL Programming
- 2+ Years of experience
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.