KERING EYEWEAR Junior Project Manager | Kering
- jobs for you
- KERING EYEWEAR Junior Project Manager
Back to job offers
KERING EYEWEAR Junior Project Manager
Kering Eyewear – Regular
MILANO – Italy
About usKering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Junior Project Manager who will report to Project Manager as part of our dynamic Business Development team in Milan.
You will have the opportunity to work in a modern and international contest to provide the best solution related to our business model.
How you will contribute
- Be the point of reference for the Project Manager in the management of ongoing projects
- Prepare presentation materials to share key findings on selected projects
- Support the design of the company’s business strategy on the basis of the developments in the global markets and the reference sector, monitoring the progress of Kering Eyewear’s business development projects such as M&A operations, partnerships, JVs, etc.
- Support in ensuring the correct roll-out of strategic initiatives, identifying scope and timing, and continuously and promptly updating the various stakeholders on the developments, risks and results of each initiative
- Effectively coordinate the various business functions in the preparation of Business Reviews with Shareholders
- Manage and implement all Project Management tools currently in use, and proactively provide ideas for creating new tools or improving existing ones
- Conduct analyses to identify potential management improvements in the ordinary and extraordinary running of the business, with a cross-functional approach
Who you are
- Business Degree in Management / Finance / Management Engineering or similar
- 2/3 years of experience in similar corporate roles, M&A or consulting
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
- Advanced level of English
- Plus: experience in Fashion or Consumer goods industry
- Proactive, enthusiast, resilient to a fast-changing environment, positive team member, problem solver, trustworthy
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.