DPS Group Global
Arcadis DPS delivers services to our clients across the complete engineering and construction value chain including feasibility studies, concepts, consulting, architecture, engineering, procurement, construction management, commissioning, qualification, and validation; as well as client-side technical services. With over 2500 employees worldwide a career at DPS is truly rewarding, with excellent benefits and opportunities to develop your technical and professional development. Our Italian business is growing, and we are recruiting team members for our clients site in Catania, Italy.
Look no further if you would you like to be part of a vibrant dynamic team that delivers world class engineering, design, and project management for industry leading clients around the world. If you have what it takes to work with us, apply today.
This Lead Process Engineer (Waste and UPW (Ultra-Pure Water)) position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Projects for our clients include feasibility studies, long-range planning studies, and full design services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and services during construction for design/bid/build and design/build projects. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects. Our team is seeking a person who understands the importance of meeting their targeted commitments while being flexible to the ever-changing and fast paced environment of our clients’ sites.
· Key responsibilities:
· Be a Lead Process Engineer for the ATG process design group, leading and controlling individual design projects for Process systems.
· Organize, assign, and delegate necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
· Manage scope, budget and schedule to meet project objective goals.
· Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as mechanical, structural, architectural and Electrical to develop designs.
· Take responsible charge of the process design, including technical accuracy, completeness, and quality of construction documents.
· Analyse and design complex systems, including:
-Ultra-pure water systems processes and plant
-Waters and Waste processes and plant
· Manage Process Design Development through standard process design documentation including PFD’s and P&IDs.
· Up front site selection and due diligence activities.
· Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
· Familiar with HAZOP studies and ATEX requirements
· Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
· Review construction submittals for conformance with the intent of contract and design documents.
· Assist in site master planning, concept designs and preliminary engineering phases with other team members.
· Assist in the development of group’s systems, procedures, standards and knowledge management.
· Develop, organise and control programmes to eliminate existing or potential process/engineering problems and innovate and deliver plant improvements and innovations relating to energy efficiency for our clients.
· Provide technical backup to the operations design teams in resolving specific complex process/plant problems.
· Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
· Direct the use of PIPE-FLO fluid flow analysis software to design, optimize and troubleshoot fluid piping systems.
· Direct the use of appropriate piping system stress analysis software (Autopipe, Caesar or similar)
· Although not essential, the ideal candidate shall have proven experience with some of the common process software tools such as FluidFlow, SuperPro / SchedulePro, Fauske, etc.
Education & Experience:
- Technical/Engineering degree.
- 10+ years relevant experience on large multidiscipline projects in a design or CM role with 3 years relevant semiconductor experience preferred.
- Previous experience in CapEx Projects and Contractor Management.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement, value for money, adaptability, technical quality, and professional standards.
- Fluent in both English and Italian
What We Offer:
- Competitive contract (Negotiable)
- 40 hours Monday-Friday
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.