Cheil Italy, the data-driven creativity Agency under the Samsung Group,is looking for a Local Web Publisher to join our Digital Platforms Team!
Reporting to the Local Account Manager, the Local Web Publisher will be responsible for digital publishing of all product detail pages of an international website and conduct content QA using corporate CMS for B2C and B2B products.
Key responsibility and duties:
• Check relevant assets for products are available on asset management system for all product registration received from account manager.
• Extract asset and provide to necessary team/contact for asset localisation.
• Input key contents using CMS to publish product detail pages.
• Conduct responsiveness check for contents before QA submission.
• Report any issues and support to resolve with local account manager.
• Assist in delivering weekly / monthly publishing reports to central shared service team.
• Support key content publishing with central publishing team.
Knowledge and skills:
• 2 or 3 years of experience in the role
• Experience and good knowledge of various CMS
• Digital publishing skills
• Understand basic HTML
• Good in English
Attitude & Attributes
· Be able to manage multiple projects/tasks under pressure, maintaining strong attention to detail
Location : Milan
Cheil Italia Srl is a subsidiary of Cheil Worldwide Inc.
We redefine the way brands connect and engage with consumers.
Data is our foundation, technology is our building block. We drive our clients to address change creating 360° communication projects mixing advertising, digital marketing, retail and experiential marketing.
Our ethical approach
We are a certified Agency with the following certifications:
Certified Quality System – ISO9001
Certified Anti-Bribery – ISO37001
Certified Carbon Footprint – ISO14064
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.