Dolce e Gabbana
Dolce e Gabbana sta cercando un Marketing & Communication Coordinator per la propria sede di Milano.
Dolce & Gabbana, a leader in the world of luxury fashion, has an exceptional career opportunity available for a Marketing & Communication Coordinator based in Milan. The successful candidate will be part of the Global Marketing&Communication team.
Main activities and Responsibilities:
- Support the Global Marketing&Communication Manager in all activities including the strategic part
- Liaise with HQ teams involved (PR&Communication, Media&Advertising Planning, E-Commerce, Digital, Social Media, Celebrities, New Businesses etc.) in order to correctly implement strategies and action plans for the different categories managed such as Fashion, Casa, Beauty, Eyewear, new openings, partneships
- Manage and share the Global Marketing Calendar to all HQ involved teams as well as Branches
- Closely work with the Branches in order to properly evaluate and implement different projects
- Manage media relationships
- Maintain fruitful working relationships with external partners in order to create communication plans that support partnerships as well as co-brandings
- Contribute to the management of local as well as international events including guests
- Liaise with Content Factory Department for the creation of contents that support the correct communication of Brand messages
Key requirements & competencies:
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Previous working experience in a similar role within international luxury and fashion industries
- Ability to deal with different aspects of the Communication field (Marketing, PR, Digital, Social Media, E-Commerce, Celebrities, etc)
- Problem solving, adaptability and multitasking
- Leadership and project management
- Strong interpersonal as well as analytical skills
Location: Italy – Milan
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.