The marketing team will work with the Group HQ to develop new brand from the ground up, and deliver a launch to market.
This role will lead the development of the Marketing strategy for launch and beyond, to drive awareness and growth within the Sky base and the wider market of our new product.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Group hq, the Research and the Brand teams and the internal Agency to support the development of the new Sky brand, getting it ready for launch across platforms and routes to market.
- Develop the Marketing strategy for launch and beyond; set campaign KPIs and evaluation framework, lead messaging hierarchy & compliance
- Work with Marketing Plan managers, Media team and Creative Agency to deliver best in class marketing plans and campaigns that drive consideration, desire and conversion
- Oversee creative delivery with an eye on future development, commissioning insight, planning tests & optimisation that will build the foundations for continued growth.
- Build a strong relationship with our creative agency, with an eye for creative excellence, ensuring they are delivering on brief and time
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, to land the brand and maximise every available opportunity
What you’ll bring:
- Have experience in planning and delivering integrated marketing strategies and campaigns to land brand and growth KPIs across a mix of media channels and routes to market
- Have experience in briefing and evaluating creative, generating and challenging ideas
- Be comfortable with regularly meeting the challenges of tight deadlines, juggling multiple projects and problem solving
- Good communicator – able to influence wider peer network, and develop a collaborative working environment
- Excellent attention to detail alongside being highly organised to manage multiple projects at once
- Credible, with excellent presentation skills and ability to articulate views clearly (sky.it)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.