This position hierarchically reports to the Region Italy Media Manager, is aimed at actively contributing in defining budget allocation for assigned categories / brands, supporting media strategy definition along all media touch-points both traditional and digital, leading media planning process, being the interface with media agency, checking operative planning activities ensuring the correct implementation and providing periodically reports on main media KPI’s by categories / brands for Ferrero and competition.
- During budget phase, recommends budget allocation at high level for assigned categories / brands in coherence with Area/Region guidelines on the following touch-points: TV, Digital, others (e.g. radio, OOH, Print)
- Supports the Region Media Manager in developing the construction of the most effective media strategy and media mix (both traditional and digital touchpoints) for Ferrero and the Marketing team, in order to deliver strategic plan objectives
- Defines and translates business strategies by collecting data & inputs from CSU (e.g. post tracking test, consumer profile, etc) into concrete media strategy objectives
- Support the implementation of Area Media guidelines and provides any potential comments and feedbacks
- Supports media projects development at Region level also driving media agencies in media projects development
- Leverages enhanced media planning tools (consumer journey, touch points planning, Budget allocation)
- Acts as principal interface with the media agency for each category/brand
- Manages & coordinates media agency (discussion, review and approval) on the definition of Region media planning in coherence with defined media objectives
- Ensures the correct implementation of media plan for each category/brand
- Ensures the approval of the monthly media investment by RMM during the periodic consensus media meeting for each category/brand
- Monitors and shares with Marketing periodical reports and analysis provided by media agency on:
- Most important media KPI’s for categories/brands (e.g. target reach, cost per reach, channel mix, time band, positioning break, etc.)
- Key pillars on competitors strategy
- Share-of-voice and share-of-spending for Ferrero and competitors
- Supports the implementation of corrective actions after the assessment of campaign performance
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Economics
- 2-5 years of experience in Media (and similar) depts.
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word)
- Good presentation skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ferrero.com.