Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated signature dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 26 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 9,000 colleagues, representing over 120 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Pizza Chef to join the summer season 2024 of Jumeirah Capri Palace. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders
- Bake a wide variety of pizza doughs
- Prepare different toppings such as fresh tomato, pesto and white cream sauces
- Wash and chop vegetables and meats
- Monitor food stock and place orders as needed
- Use less traditional ingredients to appeal to a larger audience (for example, vegan cheese and gluten-free flour)
- Recommend new recipes to update our menus
- Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Italian and a second language (English preferably) would be an added advantage
- Expert culinary knowledge of both classical and international culinary trends
About the Benefits:
We offer generous benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry:
- Colleague Food & Beverage discounted rates
- Reduced hotel rates across our properties globally
- Accommodation facilities
- Parking facilities
- Uniform laundry services
- Job Identification 2250
- Posting Date 10/25/2023, 10:15 AM
- Apply Before 11/30/2023, 10:15 AM
- Job Schedule Full time
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.