Role: Pricing Data Team Leader
Department: Commercial Development & Insights
Location: Manchester UK preferred or remote based in Europe (Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal)
Travel: Up to 20%
Contract: Full-time permanent
As a leading innovator of women’s health, we at Hologic are empowering people to live healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are a global medical device manufacturing business with three business divisions, Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics and Gynae Surgical. It’s an exciting time to join Hologic we have recently acquired several businesses strengthening and broadening our portfolio across all divisions.
As the Pricing Data team leader, you will be responsible for leading our Pricing data specialists’ team across EMEA. You will be responsible for the proactive and reactive operational support of all pricing data activities.
Key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure and participate in the timely update and maintenance of the Oracle Price Books, Blanket sales agreements and price modifiers, as well as new pricing related data (SFDC, Pricing tools…).
- Support the pricing administration team to ensure timely ticket closure and data integrity
- Facilitate the pricing audits and ensure SOP compliance.
- Design and improve pricing management processes and workflows to optimise the team’s impact on customer experience.
- Collaborate with Pricing manager and the analytics team to define and document dashboard requirements for process monitoring.
- Lead the contract price / volume compliance analysis and action plan.
- Be the lead and coach for a team of 3+ Pricing data specialists.
- Active participation in upcoming business acquisition integrations and projects regarding customer data and consumable pricing.
- Providing mentoring support to Pricing Data Specialists in performing day to day tasks.
- Lead and represent the Blanket Sales Agreement function (Contracts) & Pricing Data Management in administering business rules.
- Support the various pricing transformation and strategy projects as part of the pricing team.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience supporting large corporate applications with contracts coordinating experience
- Experience and technical knowledge of Oracle EBS and Salesforce.com or equivalent ERP and CRM Systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience in data analytics is a benefit (SQL/R are a plus)
- This role will require you to be skilled in influencing, negotiating, and communicating with international and diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication in English as well as excellent presentation skills; another language is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Marketing, Statistics, Market Research, Finance, Mathematics, Science, Business, or related field
Join us as today in a role that will affect the lives of millions. Unleash your true potential and drive your own success in a company that is as ambitious and future focused as you.