Gucci assume per la Sede di Milano un Product Marketing Coordinator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our product marketing team, within Global Brand & Customer Engagement department (MarComms). The candidate will report directly into the Product Marketing Manager (PMM) and he/she will be required to provide support to help achieve quarterly and yearly goals. He/She will have access to both quanti-qualitative key information to help develop and coordinate global/regional and tactical Product Marketing campaigns, for all Gucci product categories. His/Her insightful contribution will help expand and ensure consistency across all marketing channels and support global and local businesses.
- Product Marketing campaigns strategic planning together with PMM – all categories
- Support PMM in setting goals and levers for each PM campaign (long term planning vs tactical short-term activations)
- Support PMM in the development of weekly/seasonal calendars summarizing key activations across platforms (being the point person for designated counterparts across teams & departments)
- Plans updates and sharing with key stakeholders within MarComms Dpt.
- Support PMM in cross-department alignments
- Product Deliveries constant check, to maximize MarComms impact on business
- Go to Market documents development and coordinate constant update
- Support PMM in maintaining a punctual and efficient alignment between HQ and Regional teams to enhance MarComms strategic planning and campaigns roll-out consistency
- International mindset: understand each market’s specificities and help adapt PM strategies to local needs and priorities
- Enthusiastic individual, open minded and sociable, keen on working and relating with people in a dynamic and international environment
- Strong flexibility and adaptability vs different referents, contexts and time zones
- Strong motivation and ability to achieve goals
- 360-view approach
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing & Communication
- Understanding of luxury / fashion industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Capable of performing under pressure and guaranteeing qualitative outcomes delivery
- Fully informed on market trends
- Good understanding of the full picture guaranteeing attention to details
- Very good knowledge of English language – both written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills and very good knowledge of MS Office applications – Excel and PowerPoint in particular
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.