Hitachi ABB Power Grids
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our Business Unit Grid Automation based in Santa Palomba (Roma) we are looking for a Project Manager who will deal with projects regarding protection and control systems .
We are the specialists who digitalize power and automationnetworks, toprotect and control the power grid.Driven by customer's needs and expectations, we develop innovative products and systems that solve complex energy and data communication challenges for utilities and industry, ensuring reliable, sustainable power for all. Safety, integrity, quality, and diversity are part of our DNA.
– Lead the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provide performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects;
– Define, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans;
– Ensure that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi Energy policies. Effectively monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitor and control project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identify, qualify, quantify and manage project risks, and ensure that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Capture, analyse and share lessons learned throughout the project. Ensure that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drive the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer;
– Ensure that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies and contractual agreements. Coordinate with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procure required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes;
– Acts as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders;
– Ensure the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies;
– Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
– Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering, preferred Electrical or management Engineering;
– 3-5 years of experience in project management, preferably in complex and structured environments in the Industrial field;
– Experience in coordination of cross-functional disperse and multicultural teams
– PM certification is a plus
– Fluency in Italian and good knowledge of English (B2);
– Outstanding communication skills, proactivity and attention to details are required.
Location Roma, Roma, Italy
Job type Full time
Job function Project | Program Management
Publication date 2023-10-26
Reference number R0023330
Share this job
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.