Abbott assume un Project Manager per la Sede di Roma.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, Nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Manage all aspects of a large scale and complex project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget.
- Design, communicate, and implement an operational plan for completing a project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; resolve operational problems, minimize delays.
- Identify, develop, and gather necessary resources to complete the project.
- Estimate costs, resources, and time required to complete.
- Monitor activities, allocate resources, and assign tasks to ensure targets are met.
- Liaise with other areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project.
- Conduct project meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team.
- Serve as the advanced subject matter expert for the installation; integration; verification; and support of Abbott Transfusion Medicine’s informatics and/or automation solutions
- Serve as technical expert and the communication link to GSS and TPD for Abbott Transfusion Medicine Ambassador organization and customer where advanced support is needed.
- Communicating effectively with both internal organizational departments and external customers throughout many levels of each organization
- Assisting with or delivering formal presentations to higher levels within the Abbott and customer’s organization
- Serving as technical expert for Total Solutions Design and Sales teams where necessary
- Collaborating with Abbott Transfusion Medicine Marketing and Global organizations for new product identification and product launch
- Could have direct reports which they would lead/mentor as needed, including resource management, completion of performance reviews, assistance with new hire training, and providing leadership in coaching/developing the skills and talents of direct reports
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES:
- Master’s degree in or equivalent certification in Science;
- Engineering; Medical Technology; Allied Health or scientific or engineering related field
- 4 Years of previous work experience in related or similar roles
- Experience in Medical technology, Blood Bank or clinical laboratory science
- Experience with IT, Informatics, Middleware and Automation preferred
- Good knowledge of English
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.abbott.