Barco sta cercando un R&D Technician per la sede di Saronno, a tempo indeterminato.
Barco designs technology that makes everyday life a little better. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theaters to live events and attractions). Our solutions make a visible impact, allowing people to enjoy compelling entertainment experiences; to foster knowledge sharing and smart decision-making in organizations and to help hospitals provide their patients with the best possible healthcare. Headquartered in Kortrijk (Belgium), Barco realized sales of 804 million euro in 2021 and has a global team of 3,000+ employees, whose passion for technology is captured in +500 granted patents.
The resource, directly responding to the R & D director, should act as all-rounder in various tasks related to the development of displays and will have responsibility for various aspects such as:
- Validate new LCD panels and displays with electrical and optical measures.
- Debug or perform failure analysis of circuitries and components.
- Draw technical documentations of cables, product labels and other technical drawings and illustrations
- Verify and validate product packaging.
- Support in the calibrations of Lab tools and measurement equipment.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of the technical product documentation.
- Work closely with designers and prototype builders to identify issues, set up equipment and evaluate the performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated conditions, analyze test information to resolve design-related problems.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.indeed.com.