Description: A Production Support Structural Analyst job with Belcan Engineering Group is currently available in Lexington KY or via remote support. This job is a full-time direct or contract position. To be considered for this role, you will need Bachelor"s Degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent, and 5+ years of experience in structural analysis.
Production Support Structural Analyst job duties:
* Perform structural analysis for factory production in support of nonconformances, modifications, and production irregularities using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) as well as hand calculations
* Interact and be the primary point of contact with Belcan"s customers
* Liaise with other teams as required
* Manage your own project work and provide mentorship to others
* Maintain strong communication with client, internal project manager, and other stakeholders as required
* Bachelor"s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent
* 5+ years of structural analysis experience
* Production support, repairs, nonconformances, or MRB experience
* Experience using Finite Element Analysis Software (FEA) ANSYS
* Strong hand calculations skills
* Static, fatigue, and crack propagation analysis experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal skills and willing to work collaboratively in a team environment
* Prior mentoring experience
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship is required
* Travel to customer location at least 1 week a month
* Rocket engine analysis experience
* Experience with programing languages
* Experience working for a launch vehicle OEM
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package. This position is offering a salary range of $40/hr -$65/hr; however, Belcan considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, education, experience, geographic location, and key skills. Benefits offered may include health care, dental, vision, life insurance; 401(k); education assistance; paid time off including PTO, holidays, and any other paid leave required by law.'
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, please Log in to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Copyright ©2005 Belcan Corporation | Privacy Statement | Site Map
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.