OUR COMPANY – GENERAL OVERVIEW
ITW is a Fortune 250 global industrial company. Since our founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world's leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses.
ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 52 countries that employ more than 45,000 women and men. These talented individuals, many of whom have specialized engineering or scientific expertise, contribute to our global leadership in innovation. We are proud of our broad portfolio of more than 19,000 granted and pending patents.
ITW EU Regional Accounts Division serves the Automotive OEM (Stellantis, Renault-Nissan, Volvo and JLR) and their tier suppliers with plastic fasteners totaling approximately $200M in revenues, 500 people. Units include: Beauchamp and Ingwiller, FR; Hone, IT; Basingstoke, UK and Bredaryd, SE.
The Division Drives Profitability By Leveraging Its Innovative Solutions And Application Engineering. In Addition To ITW’s Industry Leading Research And Development Capabilities, ITW EU Regional Accounts Enhance Our Customers’ Competitive Advantage By
- Maintaining advanced engineering and manufacturing facilities in EU.
- Exchanging product, process and benchmarking information with sister units worldwide.
- Continually improving processes, material and designs to ensure every product exceeds customer specifications while providing unparalleled value.
Reports to: Sales Manager
- A challenging and gratifying position within a very dynamic, experienced, and well-reputed international team.
- Opportunity to thrive in an entrepreneurial cultural while being a part of a big and financially stable global company.
- Relations with numerous external and internal stakeholders.
- Assistance to commercial project managers in their exchanges with outside the company
- Management of all documents issued or destined for or transiting through the commercial office
- Formatting and sending of documents and samples for customers and suppliers
- Management of customer and supplier calls
- Management and monitoring of S.O.P. (production start-up)
- Relaunch the various departments concerned on the progress of tasks, projects in progress
- Follow-up of parts modification with information to customers / follow-up of S.O.P.
- Technical information of sales representatives from outside and inside calls and initiate actions.
- Supply of components (external machined parts and internal machined parts) during the prototyping and pre-series phases
- Project planning follow-up
- Cost calculation and analysis
- Project cost analysis
- Monitoring of commercial indicators
- Trigger billing of prototype molds and parts and serial molds after quality acceptance
- Filing of documents in folders
- Creation of folders
- Internal distribution of documents
- Various letters
- Shipments of pre-series and pilot parts and initial samples
- Assistance with order service reminder as needed
THE PERSON – IDEAL PROFIL
- BAC + 2 in business / management / projects
- Fluent knowledge of English is required
- Mastery of Windows environment including WORD and EXCEL
- Good knowledge of MS PROJECT software
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sales department (ideally within the automotive industry) appreciated
- Project monitoring experience appreciated
- Rigor, organization and autonomy
- To customers and various interlocutors on the telephone
- Messages to customers and various contacts
- Quality of information disseminated
- Quality of presentation of the information sent to customers
- Positive mindset, self-drive and initiative.
- Critical and strategic thinking.
- Integrity and exemplarity.
- Very good negotiation and influencing skills across different hierarchical levels.
- Excellent understanding of business dynamics and organizational design.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, political views, or any other characteristic.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #J-18808-Ljbffr
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.