Cisco Systems, Inc.
Security Partner Business Development Specialist – Italy
Area of Interest
The primary focus of the role is to build credibility & trust with Partner Senior Executives and to inspire investments in Cisco-centric security practices. There will be two key partner focused objectives: influencing partner sales teams & driving strategic alignment.
First, influencing partner business transformation in the form of new solution/service offerings, unique value propositions & differentiation, sales & operational processes, and internal consumption of Cisco security solutions. Another key component is driving Partner Sales Productivity. This will require the Cyber Security Partner Specialist to grow registered opportunity bookings via Cisco Security Programs (within a specific portfolio of partners) as well as build trust, credibility & relevance with Partners’ sales teams to increase the number of active Partner AM sellers of Cisco security solutions. Success will require a strong baseline of experience in customer-centric sales of Cisco security solutions & the related ability to coach by example (adopting a “train, teach, position” methodology, which may require joint customer calls). Key performance indicators will be followed to measure progress on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
The Second focus of the position is to drive strategic alignment between our Partners & Cisco’s Sales Teams to maximize our collective success. This will require working with Cisco Regional Sales Managers (inside & outside of GSSO) as well as the local Manager of Partner Operations to develop, communicate & execute Regional Go-to-Market, Channel Plans which include focus/big bet partner identification, early engagement/inclusion initiatives, and loyalty, recognition, & communication plans.
Key Responsibilities include the following :
- Understand key industry trends and dynamics that are driving the need for major partner AND customer change in security
- Build capacity, capability, & collaboration within a portfolio of Partners to achieve: Loyalty & Transformation
- Develop a close partnership with the Cisco Technical Solutions Architect in order to lead and execute a technical strategy that is aligned to the Partner’s commercial strategy
- Engage & Coordinate Extended Team resources to provide multiple touchpoints within a Partner’s organization to scale resources, & drive accountability for the achievement of Partner goals & objectives
- Establish a reputation as a SALES leader- capable of articulating how customers achieve business transformation (assist Partners with GTM strategies, planning, & provide sales coaching through customer-facing engagements)
- Demonstrate, quantify, and translate how technology can provide customers (through partners) with sustainable competitive advantage and improve business outcomes
- Leverage financial acumen & sales experience to grow mindshare & wallet share within Partner’s Account Teams
- Continued investment in personal development (including product / solution expertise tied to Cisco’s Security Priorities)
Who You Are
- The successful candidate will bring a significant knowledge base and in-depth understanding of BOTH: Security Sales & Channels dynamics. Previous experience of 5+ year working in channel sales and/or a Commercial, Enterprise, SLED, GSP or Security Account Manager is preferred.
- Individual must be able to quickly establish credibility with Partner principals & sales teams. They must inspire trust and be viewed as a sales leader – capable of training, teaching, & helping partners position Cisco’s security solutions in customer-facing engagements.
- The ability to listen, make recommendations and influence Partner executives is required. A strong personal network of executive relationships is optimal. This person will need to be a strategic thinker with effective communication & influence skills.
- A successful candidate will be customer focused, achievement-driven and possess an impressive executive demeanor. They will bring a true team-orientation and collaborative approach in addition to possessing excellent presentation skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities.
Desired competencies, that make you stand out:
- Technical knowledge of Cisco's security portfolio and technologies desired.
- Relevant certifications, such as Cisco CCNA Security or CCNP Security, are a plus.
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data traveling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges, and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and sizes to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognize our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S. and/or Canada:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.
Sign up to receive notifications of similar jobs
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.