Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mind-set and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
We are looking for an individual who has successful developed and managed a large, high end technology capability for another product or services firm. You need to be well versed on recent engineering practices for software development and also be aware of how newer technologies like Cloud, APIs, DevOps, AI/ML, Blockchain etc. will impact the industry and the services they provide. You also need to be a visionary leader with strong mentoring and coaching skills.
Some of the technology that we work popularly today and you should be familiar with is:
- Working experience building cloud native applications on AWS or, Azure or, GCP
- Working experience with various CI/CD tools
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
- Working experience with MVC frameworks like spring, etc.
- Working experience with web-services (REST, SOAP)
- Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
- Working experience in Microservices
- Deep knowledge of OOPs, data structure, and algorithm
- Experience in one or more of front-end development technologies
- Working experience creating Docker images and containers.
- Working experience with clustering technologies such as Kubernetes and GKE.
- Working experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible, or Terraform.
- Working experience with enterprise ecommerce / content / CRM / DATA platforms a plus.
- Working experience in TDD/BDD
- Working experience in Scrum/Agile
- Ability & willingness to learn technologies at pace
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Work closely with senior leaders of the business to grow and scale the technology community
- Accumulate market know-how, industry and technology trends, to enhance and manage knowledge on projects
- Advising teams and clients on latest technology trends/decisions
- Ability to be hands on if necessary to mentor and grow talent
- Ensure that our projects are leveraging common methods and best practice
- Consult clients’ senior technical leaders on best practice points of view on Next Generation Platforms.
- Lead design, estimation, planning and implementation of technology systems related business solutions.
- Lead business development and proposal work, developing client relationships at all levels.
- Deliver compelling presentations to senior internal and client stakeholders.
- Several years of experience in enterprise architecture, design patterns and implementation of custom developed solutions (and/or product integration projects)
- Extensive experience designing high scale, highly transactional, high performance, highly available systems and robust applications
- Experience of working to an Agile methodology – Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Experience in a consulting or client-facing role in large organisations