Sei un Data Scientist con almeno 3 anni di esperienza? Allora Wind Tre ti sta cercando per la sede di Rho (Milano).
We are looking for truly passionate Data Scientists, eager to challenge the business-as-usual and generate an impact at P&L level by applying data-driven methodologies to the business context.
Main responsibilities and activities
- Partner with key Decision Makers to explore high-value business opportunities to be translated in data-driven use cases, starting from problem framing and hypothesis testing to the interpretation and actionability of results
- Address complex analytics, predictive, simulation and optimization scenarios (multi-variate, heterogeneous sources, large volume, raw data) leveraging on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence methodologies and programmatic tools
- Manage the end-to-end modeling lifecycle from prototyping to industrialization: discovery, training, testing, serving, monitoring & value tracking, automation
- Drive within the Data Science & AI Team the evolution of the Machine Learning automation architecture to spread best practices and increase the operational efficiency
- 3+ years track of records in Data Science or Machine Learning roles, in major consulting firms or big international companies
- Demonstrated experience on applying data-driven methodologies to real world business issues and opportunities
- Mastering statistical modeling and modern Machine Learning algorithms (classification, clustering, forecasting, recommendation, reinforcement learning) and model lifecycle management methodologies (CRISP-DM)
- Fluent in data wrangling and preparation: exploratory data analysis, profiling & cleansing, feature selection, feature engineering
- Professional knowledge on programming languages (Python, SQL), data science libraries (Pandas, Scikit-learn, Gradient Boosting, SHAP), MLOps tools (Git, Airflow, Kubernetes) and advanced data visualization libraries and tools (Matplotlib, Seaborn, Altair, Tableau)
- Experience with the Google Cloud ecosystem and Deep Learning frameworks (Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch) is a plus
- Preferred working experience on Telco companies, data science applied to Commercial use cases (segmentation, x-sell & up-sell, churn prediction, fraud prediction, network analysis, …) and AI products (virtual agents, bots, …)
- Master’s degree or PhD level in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Engineering, Applied Physics / Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics