Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Reporting to the Publicity Director, you will strategize and implement the publicity campaigns for all your assigned WarnerMedia Theatrical release titles and together with the publicity team to maximize awareness for all theatrical titles.
As part of the publicity team WM, reaches for best placements of publicity breaks in all media for all titles of the WM line up following the guidelines from international publicity headquarters as well as the established local marketing strategy per title
Essential Job Functions:
- Facilitate the PR strategy on all allocated titles with the Director of Publicity.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with media outlets and journalists.
- Ensures that all the publicity material for all titles of WM line up is provided to the appropriate journalists at the right time, following strategies and international guidelines
- Nominates outlets and journalists for participation to junkets and set visits abroad and negotiates press coverage from editors. Organizes accordingly logistics for Italian press travelling abroad.
- Helm press junkets, set visits, publicity events. And establishes interview schedules for talent tour and junkets, premieres and Festivals taking place in Italy including logistics for talent accommodation – transportation – security – free time – etc.
- Oversee the screening strategy on the allotted titles which includes coordinating screenings, maintaining RSVPs, monitoring, and distributing screening reactions, ensure presence of journalists and coordinate timely feedback to WM Management locally and internationally.
- Organizes press screenings for long leads and fast breaking media,
- In team with Marketing Director on the title and with Digital Manager work on media promoted activities (such as competitions, sweepstakes etc) and media promoted screenings.
- Coordinates the localization and duplication of publicity materials (translation of written material / dubbing of electronic material / DPKs) for Italy.
- Ensures the maintenance of a database with contact details of outlets and journalists.
- Work to agreed targets you will continually aim to secure breakthrough coverage on all titles and develop your relationships with all media.
- Organizes press clippings related to WB movies and corporate issues.
- Organizes publicity reports for London and Burbank Publicity Headoffice and/or ensures the incorporation of the Publicity reports in the overall Marketing campaign reports coordinated by Marketing Managers.
- Look for new ways to expand conventional publicity opportunities, focusing on bigger ideas which will make both digitally and in offline press.
- Following input of Publicity Director, briefs, coordinates and supervises PR agencies (where hired per title)
- Focus on PR online in coordination with Digital Manager, ensuring attendance of relevant online journalists at main PR events and junkets
- Maintains relationship with international Publicity offices for updates and internal communications
- As a senior publicity manager, you are responsible for handling the pressure and requirements of working across several film titles at once. This will require you to take responsibility for your personal time management / workload to deliver to agreed deadlines.
- You will ensure the Director of Publicity and the senior management team are updated in a timely manner through clear status reports.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the monitoring of all daily print, online and broadcast breaks and ensure the publicity intern has all relevant copies files and distributed as applicable and uploaded onto a film specific FTP site all your titles.
- You will also maintain and oversee the distribution of the publicity reports, screening reaction grids, the final breaks and sizzle reels on each of your agreed titles.
- When film is released you will ensure that all agreed coverage is collated into wrap report / FTP / sizzle / hard copies to the US as required and brief the key HE team where relevant.
- Work with the appointed agency or agencies to facilitate publicity / online activities for WB theatrical releases. Develop strong relationship with key contact person at this agency and update Director of Publicity on activity.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.warnerbroscareers.com.