Costa Crociere, part of Carnival Corporation, the world’s number one touristic operator, is the largest Italian travel group and Europe’s number one cruise operator with 70 years of tradition.
Here we propose a positive, diverse, stimulating and intercultural environment where respecting colleagues and guests as well as communities is our first goal. We strongly believe in the power of communicating openly, always promoting transparency and are committed to continuously developing ourselves by experimenting, cooperating and including others, encouraging everyone to give their best and taking responsibilities.
As leaders in sustainable cruising, we continue to being committed to responsible innovation and we are accelerating on the path of a sustainable fleet. Costa has been strongly focused on the ecological transition of its business since years, introducing and testing new sustainable technologies and smart solutions. In addition to the use of LNG, which Costa pioneered, we are working towards achieving zero emissions overtime.
Today we are looking for a SEO MANAGER (F/M/D), who will join the Digital Customer Acquisition Team at the Company’s Headquarter in Genoa – Italy.
As our SEO Manager, you will own, develop and deliver all aspects of Costa Crociere’s SEO strategy to deliver new customer acquisition growth and revenue targets across local and international markets.
We are looking for a SEO manager who can bring fresh ideas and industry best practices, who can inject further creativity, technical experience and broad digital knowledge to take the channel to the next level.
- Build relationships with key internal teams across technical, digital operations, external agencies and wider ecommerce business, particularly content, IT and sales teams to ensure onsite & offsite strategy is aligned and best SEO best practice is followed
- Drive long term strategic and technical requirements from both a content and technical perspective and be responsible for the delivery of the channel against set objectives and the management and implementation of targets
- Guide and train the executives on the day-to-day optimisation of the Costa Crociere website and work with managers for other marketing channels to deliver accurate KPI forecasts & business targets
- Manage the SEO agency to ensure campaigns are planned, executed and optimised in line with business requirements, ensuring adherence to performance and service level KPIs whilst maximising Costa Crociere value-added from agency relationships.
- Provide in-depth reporting, analysis and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind actual and forecasted performance
- Be an industry thought leader that inspires, leads and motivates the team and wider business on all matters relating to SEO marketing, up to date trends and technologies, together with the benefits it has within the business
- Promote corporate culture and values among employees, leveraging positive relationships with the company’s leaders to obtain optimum results.
- 4+ years SEO experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Strong technical SEO knowledge, including conducting site audits and website migrations, resolution of crawl and indexation issues, sitemap optimisation, etc
- Expertise in content strategies, both on- and off-site
- Expertise in international SEO projects and/or ecommerce and/or in the travel industry is to be considered as a plus
- Excellent use of SEO and web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Search Console etc.
- Mastery of the main digital channels’ principles and solid understanding of how they combine and work in synergy with SEO (i.e. SEO/SEA, SEO/CRO, etc.)
- Ability to work together with IT/Development teams, driving priorities and supporting them with data when necessary
- Experience in managing SEO agency with a goal of delivering against the company’s targets
- You’re fast, agile, analytical, and focused on execution
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Excellent knowledge of written and oral English, second language is to be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication skills focused on promoting openness and transparency.
- Focused on learning and research, welcoming feedback and others’ ideas.
- Open to diversity and cultural differences, always committed to enhancing sustainability.
- Real team player able to encourage and help others in giving their best.
Costa Group is the leading cruise company in Europe and China, with headquarters in Genoa. The Group’s fleet includes 28 ships, with three new ships to join the fleet by 2023. As leaders in sustainable cruising, we continue to being committed to responsible innovation and we are accelerating on the path of a sustainable fleet. Costa has been strongly focused on the ecological transition of its business since years, introducing and testing new sustainable technologies and smart solutions. In addition to the use of LNG, which Costa pioneered, we are working towards achieving zero emissions overtime.
Costa is also the biggest italian touristic operator. Since 1948 we represent hospitality and Italian style from the sea perspective, operating with passion to ensure our Guests can experience the most wonderful places and new cultures with respect for their identities. As the only Cruise Group of sailing the Italian flag, we are proud of being ambassador of Italy all over the world.
At Costa we believe that our Culture Essentials can drive actions and performances. Every single day we:
- Speak up and communicate openly
- Listen, learn, respect and protect others, whether they are colleagues, stakeholders or communities
- Improve and Empower People around us
- Take initiative and always focus on Customers
To apply for this job please visit jobs.carnivalcorp.com.