Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Signalling V&V Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Genoa , Italy.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
- Development and execution of laboratory tests in a simulated environment
- analysis and verification of railway signalling logics for IXL SubSystem ( cover analysis, static analysis)
- Support the team of Validation in the definition, organization and execution of the validation activities relavant to a project
- Support the Signaling Validation activities
- Conduct all testing and validation acivities in full compliance with company standards, contract requirements, project schedule, pproved test procedures, quality, safety and environmental objectives according to che CENELC standard
- Create and issue test documentation and reports
- Manage the configuration of documentation and software in the laboratory
- Perform troubleshooting, identification and resolution of system and subsystem.
- Basic railway signalling knowledge
- Software develpoment and programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Python..)
- Experience and knowledge of implementation engineering processes covering testing and validation
- Good Knowledge of HW and SW Systems
- Structural analysis
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking with possible experience in validation
- Have a strong orientation to work in multi-functional and/or international projcets
- Flexibility and confortable in working in a project/functional matrix organization
Master’s Degree (Engineering) or Equivalent in Electronic, Informatic, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at .
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Hitachi brings together the world’s greatest minds to help breathe life into new possibilities – and drive innovation for a better future. That’s why we look for individuals who share our pioneering spirit, have imaginative ideas and are fearless when it comes to tackling the world’s biggest challenges.
Our people love technology – and they love making a difference. They have a passion for finding new solutions and working with brilliant colleagues. Every day they dedicate themselves to a huge range of exciting projects, contributing to the Hitachi vision around the globe.
From engineering new sustainability solutions that conserve water and energy to creating the infrastructure for the smart cities of tomorrow, there’s no challenge too great for our pioneers. And there’s no shortage of opportunities for you to make a difference.
Come and experience the dynamic, collaborative and creative environments where your ideas are welcome and new discoveries are waiting. To help you grow to your full potential, we strive to support our employees in their career aspirations and promote the freedom to explore new horizons.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.