Red Bull assume un Social Media Manager per la Sede di Milano.
The purpose of this role is to attract and engage targeted audience across the top of the funnel – Social Media. Hence to create: reach, frequency and length of content consumption with a greater variety of content securing a healthy mix of target audience appeal on most relevant social channels and cross channel journeys. The social media manager for redbull.it is also responsible to build engaged communities and lead community interaction.
SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVATION
Optimizes channel adequate scheduling and content commissioning, builds relevance for cross network themes following the horizontal programming strategy.
Builds and enhances community management, upgrading consumer relations.
Stays always up-to-date about new social channels, trends, formats.
Ensures Red Bull is engaging its key target audiences across the top of the funnel – the Social Media Channels, driving conversion down the funnel to Owned Platforms (redbull.com & Red Bull TV) – directly or indirectly.
Ensures all Red Bull Social channels are best in class in terms of experience, performance and delivers against business objectives.
Secures consistent, brand adequate and inclusive tone of voice. Drives emotional reaction.
Develops social distribution strategies for the communication projects, ensuring to deliver the right message through the right platform.
CREATION & DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
Defines and grows the social content creator program, ensuring that we bring new storytelling talent into our Network and open new audience potentials.
Increases internal understanding of new and distributed Media, ensuring all content is suitable for the ever-changing distribution landscape and act spearhead for social innovation.
- Extensive Social Media knowledge and expertise.
- At least 5 years of Social Media job experience in leading international companies.
- Marketing background and affinity.
- Extensive experience in social content commissioning and creation.
Skills and Knowledge
- Social native with a demonstrated experience working on (or it’s an active-user of) new social media platforms, such as TikTok.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Analytic thinking, high affinity to data, with ability to translate into strategy and concrete initiatives.
- Story teller.
- Curious, open, creative.
- Leadership skills – to lead network of external contributors and channel managers.
Livello di anzianità
- Alimenti e bevande
Tipo di impiego
A tempo pieno
- Strategia / pianificazione
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita jobs.redbull.com.