Today Costa Crociere looking for:
A Social Media Specialist mainly active in supporting content definition for HQ activities while aligned with central social media strategy and contributing to the broader social media activities when required. Capable to support brand in partnerships with influencers (international) and all promotional materials with social media driven activities. The social media specialist we are looking for is a fast learner capable of redefining strategy based on a continuous evolving context.
Following some of the key activities:
- Developing and delivering day-to-day execution and analysis of the social channels.
- Delivering content related to partnerships/influencers/promotions
- Work with the insights to create top content
- Creating content and supporting editorial coordination
- Coordination of local markets
- Excellent communication skills (superb writing is a must) and native level of written and spoken Italian
- Sound knowledge of Social Media environment
- Previous experience in similar role
- Ability to analyze social media data
- Excellent skills in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills focused on promoting openness and transparency.
- Focused on learning and researching, being open to welcome feedback and others’ ideas.
- Open to diversity and cultural differences, always committed to enhance sustainability.
- Excellent team player able to encourage and help others in giving their best.
Costa Group is the leading cruise company in Europe and China, with headquarters in Genova. The Group’s fleet includes 28 ships, with three new ships to join the fleet by 2023. As leaders in sustainable cruising, we continue to being committed to responsible innovation and we are accelerating on the path of a sustainable fleet. Costa has been strongly focused on the ecological transition of its business since years, introducing and testing new sustainable technologies and smart solutions. In addition to the use of LNG, which Costa pioneered, we are working towards achieving zero emissions overtime.
Costa is also the biggest italian touristic operator. Since 1948 we represent hospitality and Italian style from the sea perspective, operating with passion to ensure our Guests can experience the most wonderful places and new cultures with respect for their identities. As the only Cruise Group of sailing the Italian flag, we are proud of being ambassador of Italy all over the world.
At Costa we believe that our Culture Essentials can drive actions and performances. Every single day we:
– Speak up and communicate openly
– Listen, learn, respect and protect others, whether they are colleagues, stakeholders or communities
– Improve and Empower People around us
– Take initiative and always focus on Customers
To apply for this job please visit jobs.carnivalcorp.com.